Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

4od app issue? Help required.

• 21-04-2012 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

:mad:

I have a new iPad 2. I also have an I phone 4s. The 4od app I have downloaded works everywhere for me except my house! It is driving me nuts!! Why oh why is this the case? Is it a setting issue or technical issue or what?

The only explanation I can come up with as a possible solution is that I am linked into a work wireless network but even at this other apps such as bbc and rte player all work.

Can somebody please help me with this as it is very frustrating?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭southafrica2010

Can anyone help me with this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

Is the company that you work for a UK company by any chance. You may have a UK ip address while at work but your home IP address could be Irish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Try changing your iPads primary dns to 8.8 8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4 There was an issue with an older version of 4OD on iPad that was mainly effecting eircom users, perhaps it's back.

dingding wrote: »
    Is the company that you work for a UK company by any chance. You may have a UK ip address while at work but your home IP address could be Irish

Yes, this is the case I think. But that is only when I use my lap top I tought? iPad and phone should only be picking up eircom wifi I tought?

Try changing your iPads primary dns to 8.8 8.8 and secondary to 8.8.4.4 There was an issue with an older version of 4OD on iPad that was mainly effecting eircom users, perhaps it's back.

How do I do this?

• Advertisement
Advertisement