Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to start?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

orourkk3 wrote: »
    Have spent the evening looking at tanks systems and different egos, found this which is a long way away from the cig-a-like I've been looking for but looks interesting http://www.ovaleireland.com/page8.php?view=productPage&product=18&category= Any thoughts? Pricey!! Anyone recommend an ego system, there are so many I really dont know which ones I should be looking at.

I think I've seen that system for less than half that price but cant check now as on my phone internet and its too slow.
    Would u consider getting a mini lavatube and a tank and cartomiser system if you would ill send u links in the morning where to get at best price etc. The biansi imist is a good system as well imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

i doubt he'll go for a lavatube :)

lol

i doubt he'll go for a lavatube :)
    I know but most of us buy them tank systems and end up getting a lavatube or similar after a while anyway. The mini lavatube is fairly tidy size and can be used with most setups like ego t ego c, biansi, cartomiser, carto/tanks etc.

yeah but he thinks the ego batteries are too big for him, you can give it a shot if you want but i'm not even gona attempt reccommending a lavatube :D

yeah but he thinks the ego batteries are too big for him, you can give it a shot if you want but i'm not even gona attempt reccommending a lavatube :D
    O right ok just when i seen that he was gonna spend 100 notes on that system like urself alarms rang no way its worth it and I was thinking he be better off to get the Lavatube etc for that kind of money. The ego c is probably good option as a lot say its good and it is fairly tidy size. My own experience of the ego c was with generic system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 orourkk3

Sir Digby is right, I cant see myself using an ego or lavatube just yet. Id rather something something similar in size to a real cigarette just to get me started. And Ive no intention of spending €100 on the elips, just thought it looked interesting.

orourkk3 wrote: »
    Sir Digby is right, I cant see myself using an ego or lavatube just yet. Id rather something something similar in size to a real cigarette just to get me started.

Id still highly recommend some sort of ego system it really isn't that much bigger and has a bit more oomph to it and more flexibility to what u can use with it.

then the innokin kit is still your best bet

you can get the innokin cartomisers from.. wherever, not sure where you get them
    or you can get the boge 2ohms
    the 2ohms will drain the battery a bit faster, but since you have the portable charging case that's not a huge issue

as far as performance.. an ego battery might be a little bit better but it's main advantage is like I said earlier, the battery life (which is kinda negated by having the portable charging case) and the variety of different things you can use it with that you can't use on the innokins batteries but that's not the biggest issue. if you want to try some of them out in the future, you can just buy an ego battery and an ego charger and then get a few things to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

If you are really pushed on a standard cigarette type model, then something like a Boge Cartomizer 510 Starter Kit is what you should go for. 2 downsides to this kit, is that

(a) battery life is not brilliant (but you can always have spares) and
    (b) you will not be able to use LR cartomizers on same, but there are plenty of flavours that work well with SR cartomizers.

The big plus, is that you will be buying "bits" that are all very much interchangeable with 510 threading etc.

But I'm biased in this, and better not say any more!

lol
    iwas watching an ecig podcast a short while ago
    and I paused it to take a look at the ovale elips review I posted a few posts ago

just unpaused it to continue the podcast.. and the dude starts talking about the ovale elips
    thats pretty ****ing weird

but anyway, he doesnt really like it either :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 orourkk3

Hey all, just wanted to report back. Decided on the innokin aio pcc following sir digby's advice. Got it from vapeescape cos safercigs wouldn't take my debit card. Got it on Tuesday and have been goin great guns since. Not off the fags completely but getting there. Cracking device compared to the liberro realis. Had been using liberro's 16mg juice on the realis cos I was getting little or no throathit off some 12mg samples I got from the vapourstore. Switched to the innokin and the 16mg stuff cut the throat off me. Battery obviously isnt great but I've got the pcc, otherwise performance is excellent, for me anyway. Spare battery on the way and some extra cartos, went for the innokin ones off vapeescape just to be sure they'd work. Now obviously in future I'd prefer to use Irish sites so should a LR carto work on my innokin batteries? The innokin cartos are speced at 2 - 2.2 ohms, is that the same as a LR carto?

Also got some Liqua traditional tobacco from the best shop which is nice, anyone try the other Liqua tobacco flavours? Sir Digby I think I read somewhere you liked their turkish tobacco??

Thanks again for the advice guys, really really impressed with my innokin.

yeah I like the turkish and american tocaccos from liqua

it dpends with the cartos and the innokin battery..
    the dual coil cartomisers will not work on them, they might even break the battery.. they'll ask it to give more current than it can and that can cause damage

the boge LR's (2-2.4 ohms or thereabouts depending on the sign of the moon the day they were manufactured) will work fine with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 nonsmokernow

Hi, I do an e cig starter kit, including liquid and carry bag for 35 E, You and I should speak sometime Digby, I'm the .ie version of you, had the name bought before I knew you were there, just doing my thing through fb though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Weirdest chat-up line ever.

what is this i don't even

They bought your name. In IE format.

Get a room you pervs!

if I was to hazard a hell of a guess.. it's that he thinks i'm involved in e-smokeireland and he owns e-smoke.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Awwww.....isn't this sweet?

Hums 'je t'aime'....

if I was to hazard a hell of a guess.. it's that he thinks i'm involved in e-smokeireland and he owns e-smoke.ie
    That wild guess makes much more sense than anything I've got, but e-smoke.ie don't have a set that costs €35.
    Only operates via FB... IE version of Digby... I'm lost.
    Maybe this is the marketing plan. Sets of riddles hidden within resurrected threads. Shrewd.
    Awwww.....isn't this sweet?

Hums 'je t'aime'....
    #fap-sound rhythm section to 'Je T'aime'#

is the song to my heart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

is the song to my heart

Remember it could be a genuine first time poster ! Ye'll know either way if grindle.ie is bought in the next day or two :-)

think i may be bit too old for sir digby, he's safe enough

yes, i do think you're esmoke ire.eu, i apologise i
    f i'm mistaken, you must just be their biggest fan

We've all been spurned for youthful Asians, don't worry. I even did that oriental eyeliner thing and he still didn't want a piece... :(

I was wondering who was sitting on that domain name when I first saw ESI being mentioned... What're you gonna do about the acronym whenever you do set up the store?

Just fell in love with my first e cig, couldn't get reliable ones though so sourced my own, I'nm a bit useless tho, so I can't seem to get the shop part started.......so being the determined person that I am......I gave up

I think a couple of the guys who've started their own stores use Prestashop?

The general consensus is that Magento is better but slightly harder to use. Prestashop is the Wordpress of online shop templates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

The general consensus is that Magento is better but slightly harder to use. Prestashop is the Wordpress of online shop templates.

Wordpress is the Wordpress of shop templates :P, theres some great plugins for building online shops and for the amount of products theres plenty of function with the Ease of Wordpress (and possibilities) for everything else :)

Magneto and Presta are just overkill IMHO for Anything less than at least 500+ products

Well then, that's me told. Never thought of opening a shop due to lazy-bastarditis so I only know what people say.

Go Wordpress!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Never thought of opening a shop due to lazy-bastarditis

I have 6 website projects "in the works" since forever due to lazy-bastarditis myself, 3 are vaping related - really need to make some time for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

grindle wrote: »
    Weirdest year late chat-up line ever. *

* fixed

Advertisement