Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soul Sacrifice (PSVita)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

RISE!

Surprised there is only a single post on boards about this game, probably cause of the fact its coming out only on Vita and well....only about 29 people in the world have a Vita.

Regardless this games looks amazing and is actually making me consider buying a Vita just to play this!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

penev10 wrote: »

It isn't related to the Demon Souls/Dark Souls series. It is an original IP from Keiji Inafune, the guy behind the Mega Man series and involved heavily in Resident Evil and Dead Rising.
    Surprised there is only a single post on boards about this game, probably cause of the fact its coming out only on Vita and well....only about 29 people in the world have a Vita.

Check out the PSVita Megathread. I, and a few others, have been discussing it since it was announced.
    Regardless this games looks amazing and is actually making me consider buying a Vita just to play this!

Indeed, it looks fantastic. If you have Playstation Plus, make sure you are also adding the Vita games being offered to your download list too. If/when you do decide to pick up a Vita, you will then already have a few top-notch games in your library.

Also, trailer below:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Supposedly it's another Monster Hunter clone but the trailers seem to make it look a lot better. I hope so because I'm not a fan of monster hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Monster Hunter is great until the second you are bored of it, and I mean it one second you love it, and then you inexplicably just put it down and never go back to it.

Might get this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Nice, another game to look forward to on the Vita is good news anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,374 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Looks all kinds of meh to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Have this pre ordered off amazon for 30 pounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

EU Release date is 1st May.

Advertisement