Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can not load adobe flash on an android tablet

Options
  • 21-04-2012 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I have an android 23 tablet and I downloaded FilmOn free tv and when I try to run it ,it will not work most solutions recommend adobe flash but I can not down load it . Is there an alternative flash . As always when it comes to these things I am lost ,can any one help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭multimate

ubeonek wrote: »
    I have an android 23 tablet and I downloaded FilmOn free tv and when I try to run it ,it will not work most solutions recommend adobe flash but I can not down load it . Is there an alternative flash . As always when it comes to these things I am lost ,can any one help

what's the model of ur tablet?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ubeonek

sorry its a Chinese model is says Android tab 10 v2,3 hope this helps thanks.

ubeonek wrote: »
    sorry its a Chinese model is says Android tab 10 v2,3 hope this helps thanks.

Yeh, because its Chinese flash probly won't support it, no alternative to flash, sorry mate, don't think u can get it.
    Have u tried site you got it from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭nedd

How are you trying to download flash? Because this is an Android Tablet you don't download it from the Flash Website. You need to install it from the Google App Market.

If the tablet you have doesn't support the Google App Market then you need to get the Flash APK from a different site. Google "adobe flash apk" and you should find the file you need.

nedd wrote: »
    How are you trying to download flash? Because this is an Android Tablet you don't download it from the Flash Website. You need to install it from the Google App Market.

If the tablet you have doesn't support the Google App Market then you need to get the Flash APK from a different site. Google "adobe flash apk" and you should find the file you need.

Yes, but most lower end tablets, i.e. chinese tablets won't support flash. Here's the link to the app, I doubt it will work though. Download .apk. Put on phone SD. Go to settings + disable app security. Navigate to SD use file explorer. Click. Install.

• Advertisement
Advertisement