Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Moved in now :D

Options
  • 21-04-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

hey again guys

I am all moved into my new place now and the landline is now being used and so is the broadband

Is it now possible to investigate the rebate that i discussed with mark before? I PMed him yesterday but no response

Also i was wondering if it is possible to keep my number ex-directory but have my number display on caller ids?

let me know

dragon5678

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

dragon5678 wrote: »
    hey again guys

I am all moved into my new place now and the landline is now being used and so is the broadband

Is it now possible to investigate the rebate that i discussed with mark before? I PMed him yesterday but no response

Also i was wondering if it is possible to keep my number ex-directory but have my number display on caller ids?

let me know

dragon5678

Hi dragon5678,

Thanks for your post. I see Mark has already responded to your PM and advised you on any credit and bill status.

Your phone number is already setup on exdirectory. If you wish to keep your phone number as ex-directory just let Mark know. You can also just type in the pre-fix 142 before the phone number you dial. This will allow the call receiver (or person answering your call) to view your call number.

For e.g: if calling the phone numbers 711 7111 or 09166666 then you would dial :

142-7117111 or 142-09166666

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement