Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clothing Wholesaler

Options
  • 21-04-2012 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi
    Im looking for a good clothing wholesaler in Dublin any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

go to fashion city in Ballymount (just off M50) Nearly all the wholesalers are based there. You will ahve to bring some form of business ID to gain access to most of them. www.fashioncity.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Why Dublin? Sure you can get suppliers to send you product from all over Europe.

http://www.leisurewearinternational.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

If its a shop you have and want to stock it,be very wary of Fashion City,PM me if you need some good advice on where to get stock

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

hi,

is it mens fashion you are doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 tomherrity1

Hi Guys, I am opening a mens boutique and would love some help from all of you knowledgeable people on where to buy. I have been through Fashion City its not easy nor helpful and its quite pricey. I have researched a lot of places in Ireland and UK but i am struggling to find suppliers of wholesale clothing. I have been in touch with all of these: Vedoneire, Supplyhub, Camden Clothing, Wordans, Cristopher Wren, Discount Brands, and a few others in UK. I just dont think that these places are the suppliers im looking for. Its what google brings up but i am wondering where are the rest of the suppliers. Any help would be great.

Advertisement