Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man Utd kit for 9 year old

Options
  • 21-04-2012 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,156 ✭✭✭✭

Im trying (unsuccessfully) to find somewhere online to get a Man Utd away kit for a 9 year old.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

muffler wrote: »
    Im trying (unsuccessfully) to find somewhere online to get a Man Utd away kit for a 9 year old.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Any of these suitable??

http://store.nike.com/ie/en_gb/?l=shop,pwp,c-300/hf-789+4294927710/t-Boys%27_Manchester_United

• Registered Users Posts: 46,156 ✭✭✭✭muffler

tvercetti wrote: »
    Thanks.

I had a look earlier at that and the kids sizes stocked are just from 3 - 8 year old and the little fella is probably a big 9 year old.

I was hoping to buy the full kit together so the only other thing would be to buy the tops and shorts separate but I cant see an option for the socks though. Very expensive also but then again there's none of them cheap.

Thanks.

I had a look earlier at that and the kids sizes stocked are just from 3 - 8 year old and the little fella is probably a big 9 year old.

I was hoping to buy the full kit together so the only other thing would be to buy the tops and shorts separate but I cant see an option for the socks though. Very expensive also but then again there's none of them cheap.

Not sure when the new kit is out, think theres a new home kit next season, at that price you would want to get a couple of years out of your purchase.

This is the awkward bit. The young lad (my grandson) will be one of the mascots at a Man Utd friendly in Belfast next month and really and truly its only for that game that it is required.

No doubt the away kit will be changed next season but hopefully he'll get a year or two out of this one.

This is the awkward bit. The young lad (my grandson) will be one of the mascots at a Man Utd friendly in Belfast next month and really and truly its only for that game that it is required.

No doubt the away kit will be changed next season but hopefully he'll get a year or two out of this one.

Thats cool, Good Luck With It!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Try here but don't get it shipped direct to Ireland or customs will have it.
    http://www.soccertriads.com/english-teams/man-utd/manchester-utd-home-kids-kit.html

Or JJB Sports have a sale on jerseys.SportsDirect is also worth a look.

If you wait until the season is over you'll pick one up even cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

Does the kit on Nike website for €55 change next season ie only new for another 3 weeks

Tidyweb wrote: »
    Does the kit on Nike website for €55 change next season ie only new for another 3 weeks

New kit out in the Summer plus €55 is crazy,they are available from other stores for half that,check JJB http://www.jjbsports.com/premiership-manchester-united-football-kits-home-kit/football/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true

63215901_red.jpg

They ship to Ireland and even with shipping & exchange rate it's half the price of the Nike store.

Thanks zerks. Unfortunately its the away kit Im looking for and jjb dont have anything for a 9/10 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi Muffler

Www.kitbag.com have a sale on now for the kits, clearing them out as they will be replaced next season
    I had a quick look and they seem to have what your looking for and at reduced prices also

Used them plenty of times, quick and no hassle with delivery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tidyweb

when you buy the shorts and socks and post it works out pretty similar to Nike Store

Try SportsWorld for bricks & mortar shops,they should be selling off kits now,I saw the Liverpool one a week or so ago for €15.

United are changing their kit this year so the old one will be discounted very soon.
    Some of the websites for the likes of SportsDirect can be misleading,if you can get to one for example in NI you'll find what you want in stock and sometimes cheaper than online.

Advertisement