Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A hurt bird in the garden.....

Options
  • 21-04-2012 7:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭

Animal forum is closed....:(

A medium to small brown bird just hit the back window and looks like it broke a wing, any ideas what to do to help it, thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Doom wrote: »
    Animal forum is closed....:(

A medium to small brown bird just hit the back window and looks like it broke a wing, any ideas what to do to help it, thanks.

Call the animal Animal Rescue Centre.

In the meantime get a shoe box and some straw of or newspaper and try to put the bird into it.

Naturally,keep the lid off it and keep an eye on the bird.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

in your place, i'd be tempted to put it out of its misery. hopefully, if it's brooding, the chicks have not hatched.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭Doom

I tired to catch it, but it hopping all over the garden, I put out bread and water near it hopefully it will rest and build up its energy.....only worry is the neighbors cat:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Doom wrote: »
    I tired to catch it, but it hopping all over the garden, I put out bread and water near it hopefully it will rest and build up its energy.....only worry is the neighbors cat:(

Your heart is in the right place so.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Human ape, of the Great Apes of planet Earth helping old cousin Bird. Bird of the Dinosaurs old. Humanity. Earth. Existence. Space. Time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement