Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

too good to be true

Options
  • 21-04-2012 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

My recent find of 600 acres for deer has just gone tits up.! The lad that got me the permissions was talking out of his arse and I got nothing. SO PISSED OFF! !!!!!! I spoke to one of the alleged farmers and he knew nothing! !! Be careful who ye talk to as it'not always as sweet as it sounds.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Longranger wrote: »
    My recent find of 600 acres for deer has just gone tits up.! The lad that got me the permissions was talking out of his arse and I got nothing. SO PISSED OFF! !!!!!! I spoke to one of the alleged farmers and he knew nothing! !!

Sorry to hear that:mad:

Just have to get up and start knocking on a few doors again, worst thing they can say is no. only need 1 farmer with at least 100 acres and yoy are sorted and most of them don't want the deer anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

True GP,but still a major pain in the arse. Oh well, time to get knocking again.....

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

Longranger wrote: »
    My recent find of 600 acres for deer has just gone tits up.! The lad that got me the permissions was talking out of his arse and I got nothing. SO PISSED OFF! !!!!!! I spoke to one of the alleged farmers and he knew nothing! !! Be careful who ye talk to as it's not always as sweet as it sounds. That's my chances me my new 6.5 shagged. No hunting licence,no rifle. .........

Sorry to hear that lad that's a balls. Get knocking I'm sure you will get permission soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Might have got something else sorted:D

Advertisement