Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so we're moving to Dublin...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭born2bwild

pontia wrote: »
    far better places in lucan than walkinstown.arthur griffith is a council estate.can be rough.castle riada,esker meadows are nice quiet spots

I don't know but I don't think Arthur Griffith is a rough estate - compared to what's up the road in Neilstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭jillyb

hey guys, thanks for all the replies!

We ended up taking the place in walkinstown and the landlord added the bits and pieces we needed no problem! Happy enough with the apartment and the area- so close to many places :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Ivenus

Sorry to hop on this thread.
    A few People have mentioned that the penny hill and shops there aren't great. Can I ask what is the issue with them? We are moving to near that area in a few weeks and the pennyhill will be our nearest shops so just wondering what's the issue with them.

Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,498 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Gangs of youths permanently hanging around the shops is the main issue.
    There's been a number of incidents in one or two of the estates there as well.
    The shops themselves are OK!
    I wouldn't drink in the Penny Hill pub though

Advertisement