Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Mail

• 21-04-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

Wanted to get some feedback on an issue I'm having. Logged onto my UPC account to use my e-mail for the first time in a long time. When I clicked on the e-mail account management link I got an expired certificate warning, claimed the certificate expired in 2010 (my time settings appear fine). As I recall I've had this issue with UPC before with a previous computer (it used Firefox on XP, current machine uses Firefox on Windows 7), but I thought I'd try a few other browsers anyway so I tried IE and Opera, and then loaded up a Linux VM for what it was worth, and tried with Konquerer. Same issue each time.

E-mailed UPC and explained my problem. At first I got a phone call where the person on the phone said something akin to "it's always like that", and have now received an e-mail telling me my Firewall is too picky and I should just accept the unsecured connection and go on in.

Has anyone else had this issue? And how do you think I should proceed. Seems like the issue, and thus the onus of fixing the issue, is on their side.

Advertisement