Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting our bichon pup in 4wks!!!

• 21-04-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Mega excited!!!

She was born 4wks ago yesterday!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭teacherspet

Good for you. Enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭ene

how are you prepared?

have you found a good vet? groomers?

if you have kids do they know how to treat a puppy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

ene wrote: »
    how are you prepared?

have you found a good vet? groomers?

if you have kids do they know how to treat a puppy?

Have vet lined up, happens to be same as breeders.

Our small fella understands about small puppies and their fragilities.

We purchased crate, bowls, bed, ... Today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Don't forget to post a piccy of the new baby! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Congrats and Good luck for when the pup arrives OP, I got my pup on Friday and the kids here have been brill, explaining to visitors how to hold the pup properly etc. though somehow 'keep his front legs together because they could easily dislocate, somehow became 'if you pull his legs apart they might fall off' :pac:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

Congrats and Good luck for when the pup arrives OP, I got my pup on Friday and the kids here have been brill, explaining to visitors how to hold the pup properly etc. though somehow 'keep his front legs together because they could easily dislocate, somehow became 'if you pull his legs apart they might fall off' :pac:.

Lol.
    Over proactive kids with their new pet.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

i got my bichon as a friend for my pug x a few months ago , very active little guy .

thinks he is a doggy dustbin ,trys to eat everything in food form ,coming along great playing fetch and toilet training is gething their

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Tomorrow's d-day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be on here looking for advice once the new bundle of joy arrives! And just remember, you're banned from this forum unless you post puppy pics :pac::pac::D

Advertisement