Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone identify this a 90's pop mix CD

Options
  • 21-04-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

It would have been released between 1999 and 2001. It was a 90's megamix album (or some similar title) Double Cd, Yellow and Orange case I think.

It had covers of the hits rather than the actual artists and did not play the entire song through and each song ran into the next.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Jaygon2009

Still searching for this and not having any luck...any suggestions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I know it's not the one your looking for but sounds similar to the Jive Bunny cd which sampled snippets of rock and roll tracks .

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Jaygon2009

Someone on another board has solved the mystery. Here is the album I've been looking for.

http://www.discogs.com/Various-90s-Nineties-Megamix/release/4150433

For some reason, the album dosen't seem to be available online at all. Not on e-bay, amazon etc.....strange as it is not that old. Any suggestions as to where I might find a copy?

Advertisement