Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ye are all so insignificant

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭battle_hardend

Did you know that our ancestors, the Chimpanzee, have the strength of about 40 men?

Yep. A really angry Chimpanzee escaped from a zoo in the US, picked up a bus full of screaming school children and threw it about 100 meters down the highway.

Amazing but completely true.

king kong was a silver back gorrilla , not a chimpanzee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Then the formula is something like result = result + result x 2 and do that eighty times which equals 955492482 which is still quite a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

I'm descended from European Mercenaries - soldiers for hire from the Dark ages onwards. This makes me feel there may be a streak of fickleness in our family. Also explains why so many of my relations are complete nutters. Feckin genetics. I am probably the spawn of murderous pillagers. My ancestors probably raped your great great granny, having slaughtered her husband first. For my forbears, I apologise, on the upside, we may well be related:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Mathematics, you can't do it.

2^80 is 2x2x2x2... 80 times. You're looking for 2+2+2+2.. 80 times i.e.
    80 x 2.

I think it's yourself that "can't do it".

Advertisement