Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the strange things that have already happened in 2012 so far (Video)

Options
  • 22-04-2012 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

I hope this the right place, I was not sure were to post this.

I saw this video yesterday, it gave me goosebumps I saw this 11:30pm, i just could go to sleep last night at all. (lol)

It's about all the strange things that have already happened in 2012 so far.

This amazing video and that footage off the Hurricane, never seen any think like that before it's was

And it's also about The Sun, the sounds been heard around the world, animals falling dead and river gone red etc.,,

This video is about 20min long.
    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh9E08Uuk81xYj6o8f

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

the sound at 1:06, i heard it for about 20 minutes one night a few months back at around 4 in the morning

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,601 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I wouldnt consider many of those things strange. The solar stuff is normal and that dark circle thing on the sun is called a coronal cavity resulting from coronal mass ejections.

Its very difficult to argue that an increase in seismic activity is paranormal given again, these things are cyclical and records only go back so far.

I still dont attach anything supernatural to the strange noise thing, it seems more sensical to me that its linked to the increase in seismic activity.

The only thing I do agree is strange is the mammal and fish deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

When all the animal deaths are lined up like that in the video, it makes it look really dramatic and almost biblical in its impact, but I just think all the animals are dying due to the effects of environmental pollution.

In 2007, they were already talking about the detrimental effect that pollution was having on humans, never mind animals: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070813162438.htm Imagine how that affects animals then.

A lot more damage can be done in five years, so hence what's been happening lately. "But why 2012? Isn't that significant?" some people may ask. Well, I suppose it took this long for things to get so bad in the environment - largely thanks to humans - that loads of birds dropped dead from the sky, dolphins beached themselves, etc.

Advertisement