Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

purple/red hands in moring.

Options
  • 22-04-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

hi all, my son is 16 months old, and i have noticed recently that in the mornings his hands and up his wrist are a funny purple redish colour and they feel freezing, yet the house is not cold,, it just looks unusual for a child. its like he has bad circulation or something,.
    anyone else experience this?? and is it anything to be concerned about.
    prob not, but worth asking.
    thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I'd bring him to the GP if I were you.. just to be safe, sounds like a circulation problem though..

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Could be Raynauds disease.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭jackben

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Could be Raynauds disease.
    Thanks for replies,, thinking it could be circulation thing alright.
    I just read up on raynauds disease an it doesnt sound nice, hopefully its not that extreme.....
    He is due a check up with the paediatrician in month or so, so i will definatly be telling her about it.....

Advertisement