Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese

Options
  • 22-04-2012 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey guys need a bit of help finding a really really good tattooist doing Japanese in Dublin. Want to get a full sleeve and want the best to do it!Have a sleeve on my other arm but it's bio mechanical and it's really well done,so naturally want the Japanese sleeve done to the same high standard! Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Brian87 wrote: »
    Hey guys need a bit of help finding a really really good tattooist doing Japanese in Dublin. Want to get a full sleeve and want the best to do it!Have a sleeve on my other arm but it's bio mechanical and it's really well done,so naturally want the Japanese sleeve done to the same high standard! Cheers
    Why limit yourself to Dublin then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Only person I would go to for Japanese work in Ireland is Chris Crooks in Belfast.

https://www.facebook.com/whitedragontattoo

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brian87

Brian87 wrote: »
    Why limit yourself to Dublin then?

I wouldn't.. Where do you suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Brian87

Adiboo wrote: »
    Only person I would go to for Japanese work in Ireland is Chris Crooks in Belfast.

https://www.facebook.com/whitedragontattoo

Cheers. Il defo take a good look at him tonight and try sort something out with him.cheers again!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Chris Crooks, White Dragon in Belfast as mentioned before, or Joe Myler, JMD's in Waterford.

• Advertisement
Advertisement