If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for YSP-2200

Options
  • 22-04-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm looking at getting a Yamaha YSP-2200 soundbar.
    I will be up in Belfast over the May bank holiday weekend.

Do you have them in stock?
    Can I get a demo if I call in?

What's your best price?

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi EVOP.

The Yamaha YSP2200 is currently priced at £729.95 and we have one or two left in stock as they have proven to be very popular :)

We have one on display here in Belfast so you can indeed have a Demo when you are up in Belfast.

As stock is low if you would like me to hold one in case you decided to pourchase one then just PM me with your address and I'll reserve one for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EVOP

Hi Kenny,

Your website lists the price at £699.95. I wasn't expecting to get a more expensive price by asking on boards.ie? :(

I've seen the price of these on pixmania for as low as €815 but the price seems to vary a lot and has jumped back up again.

Do you know if Yamaha have any new sound projectors planned for 2012?

Thanks.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi EVOP.

Yip seems like we have yet to change our price back to the £729.95 as with our main website, so I can offer it for the £699.95 before it goes up within the next hour.

Pixmania.ie have it listed for 913 Euro? Where had you seen the 815 Euro Price?

At the moment there is no word on Yamaha changing their range just as of yet. The Yamaha YSP2200 have only arrived in again due to supply problems a Yamahas end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 EVOP

Hi Kenny,

I've just sent you a PM.

Was a while back. Price for this product seems to be going up rather than down with time.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Just to update you on this.

Yamaha are planning on launching more models towards the last quarter of this year.

I don't have any specifications or pricing on them as yet, but they are planning a range expansion as their other models have proven to be extremely popular.

Many thanks

Dave

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.