Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dangerous drivers

• 22-04-2012 2:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭

There are some unbelievable drivers out there:mad:.

I was coming home from Cork a few hours ago, on the M8 and M7. This guy in a big green landcruiser was devouring the road out of it. I could see him coming a mile away. He stayed in the overtaking lane the whole time, coming riiiiight up behind people, bullying them out of his way, blowing the horn, flashing his lights, doing well over the speed limit. I kept meeting him because every few kilometers he'd get held up behind someone and I'd catch up naturally. Did anyone else see this fella?

Another lad in a corsa thought he was on a go-kart track, he was weaving in and out of traffic like there was nothing else on the road. The notion of using mirrors was alien to him, I dont know how he didnt cause an accident cutting out in front of people. When I eventually passed him he had one leg up on the dashboard:eek::eek::eek:

How do these people get their licences?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Better suited to Motors or Ranting & Raving? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

will be waiting for the smart ass saying they couldnt wait to get out of cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement