Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rage: Anarchy Edition P.C. DLC Code

Options
  • 22-04-2012 2:50pm

Hi All,

Is there a way I can purchase this for the P.C. Version? I bought a physcial copy but i was looking to get the codes before I start. I don't see it in the downloadable content section and I know its available as a separate download on the x360.

Any help is much appriciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not sure if it is available or not, it was free with new xbox copies, but what I can tell you is that in no way is it worth paying money for, it's access to some sewers and a few weapons thet you really don't need. Adds nothing to the game what so ever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 10,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭marco_polo

I have a seperate anarchy code here but I cannot for the life of me remember if I have already activated it or not, there is nothing under the DLC tab in my Rage game properties in Steam, so I am reasonably sure I didn't bother to redeem it.

No guarantees it will work, but if you drop me a PM you are are more than welcome to try it, I really can't see ever using it again.

Failing that it looks like it can be picked up on G2Play.net for E3.99.

• marco_polo wrote: »
    I have a seperate anarchy code here but I cannot for the life of me remember if I have already activated it or not, there is nothing under the DLC tab in my Rage game properties in Steam, so I am reasonably sure I didn't bother to redeem it.

No guarantees it will work, but if you drop me a PM you are are more than welcome to try it, I really can't see ever using it again.

Failing that it looks like it can be picked up on G2Play.net for E3.99.

I purchased one on that website, Thanks alot guys for your help. I was too late to try your code m8 :P

Advertisement