Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot use my Debit Card?? (TSB)

Options
  • 22-04-2012 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Really odd one here.

Yesterday at around midday, I was in town and I bought a few clothes and paid for them with my Debit card... all grand.

This morning I logged onto my PaddyPower account to deposit a tenner but it said the CV2 number was incorrect, but it's not incorrect. Spoke to them and said it was an issue with TSB.

Also buying something on eBay in the near future and tried to buy it a few moments ago but the card won't process. Any ideas what the problem could be???

There's money in the account, it's not expired, I've no overdrawn anything.... just so confused!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Contact tsb. There could be a caution placed on the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Do you know what number I should call? and whats a caution?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

open 24 1890 500 121 ...... 01 212 4101.... numbers should be on back of youre card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

If a bank thinks a card is being used fraudulently they place a caution on the card and try call the customer, failing you answering you eventually ring them.

Advertisement