Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist Available (Dublin City Centre)

• 22-04-2012 5:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey,
    I'm a 29 yr old guitarist and am looking to get back into a band, either a band looking for a guitarist or joining with a singer and taking it from there. I know a few bassists and drummers who'd be up for it if it was that route.

I've done the whole trying to get a record deal thing and moved to London to play over there etc and am looking for a more relaxed project now, full band practise once or twice a week depending on whats coming up. Up for giging of course and recording aswell.

My influences would be varied from Led Zeppelin, Radiohead, Ryan Adams, Nirvana, and also like a bit of dance funk folk and classical. Into alot of different stuff.

Please only contact me if you've got a link to you singing or your bands stuff. Some of my last bands stuff can be found here
    www.myspace.com/ideamotion

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10 sophierischar

Hey im sophie.
    im 20 and im looking for a guitarist to accompany me. im based in dublin and my influences are pretty similar to yours. i used to sing in a band called sweet sin which can still be found on facebook. I write my own lyrics also and am starting to learn keyboard.
    let me knw if your interested!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dena797

drummer, singer, guitarist rehearse twice weekly... looking for guitar and bass player.. nothing online yet but gigs and recordings planned as soon as we fill slots, if your into it gimme a shout..

Yeh i am definatly interested. I do know a guitarist too but unfortunatly he would be more into lead guitarist. I dont work or anything so i am always free.

hey i sent you a text let me know if you got it. also if you could tell me where you rehearse? thank you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 T.O.E.

Where are you based?

• Advertisement

i am based in dublin i live in stepaside...could you please send me ur email address???

hi my name is sophie im 20, based in dublin and am searchin g for a guitarist. im am very committed and write my own lyrics also. let me know if you are interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Hardbreaks

Sorry Sophieschiar I should have specified I'm looking for a male vocailist at the moment, not saying I don't like female vocals just what I have set in my mind for stuff I've wrote at the moment,sorry about that.

T.OE - Im based in Dublin city centre, again I should have spcified!

dena797 if you can just forward me on a in front of laptopn of something with the singer on it then I'll get back to you.

were rehearsing mondays and wednesdays.. if youd like to come out and chat and jam then your welcome, ive asked a few out so we will see who is keen ;-)
    my number is <snip>. if you want to come send me a text and ill get back in touch with more info ;-)
    Denis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

dena797: Please note that per the charter phone numbers are not allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Advertisement

Bump

Sill lookin

yep still looking for committed members ;-)

Im up for any jams with anyone so please let me know!

Not interested in any auditions unless Ive heard some material first.
    Bump

Unfortunately i am unable to attatch my songs so you will have to give me your email otherwise here I am on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLUIFQ8frA0&feature=plcp

there is more songs of mine there but this is the best recording i have of my voice.

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭ohigg84

Im up for any jams with anyone so please let me know!

I'm a lead guitarist, but I am very much influenced by AC/DC and Chuck Berry, and blues guys like Buddy Guy!

What influences do you have?

Sorry but could yous discuss this on a seperate thread, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭ohigg84

Hardbreaks wrote: »
    Sorry but could yous discuss this on a seperate thread, cheers

Sorry man!

• Advertisement

Still looking

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭saffron22

Hi I'm a guitarist 32 living in Celbridge. All own gear and transport etc. twice a week rehearsals no bother as long as it's evenings. you can here some of my old stuff on www.reverbnation.com/10yearlull

Sure if you're interested pm me. Rythym or Lead doesn't bother me. Just want to get playing live more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

sent PM, just let me know

Not what I'm lookin for but thanks for getting in touch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3 Jammin33

Hi Hardbreaks

I'm a male vocalist with a band - we're looking for a guitarist at the moment and I like your style of playing.

If you are still interested let me know.

Best

Hey, I'm still looking for the right project yeh,
    If ya can message me something with your vocals on it I'll get back to you,
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 32 The Eclectic Revue

We're rehearsing Friday evening in Chaplelizod @ Muzzle Studios, if you're available come and plug in! Check out our account you'll get all social media there.

Cheers.

We're rehearsing Friday evening in Chaplelizod @ Muzzle Studios, if you're available come and plug in! Check out our account you'll get all social media there.

Cheers.

wouldnt be able to do this friday but send me on a link of stuff youve done,
    cheers

Still looking

• Advertisement
Advertisement