Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminating phone insurance after claiming

Options
  • 22-04-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm about to claim phone insurance with fonesure for my iPhone on 3 but I am then going to switch to meteor to get a Samsung galaxy note. Is it possible to terminate your insurance immediately after claiming from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jarletto

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

did you check the contract? it should be there, also should say if there's a minimum contract, Quick search on the T&C's show the below.
    6. Each party is entitled to cancel the insurance at any time giving not less than 30 days notice to the other in writing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Once you make a claim you cannot cancel your insurance. Technically you can but you will have to still pay the whole years premium.

Advertisement