Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming Tutorials

Options
  • 22-04-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I am about to take on a course in applications development with a view over the next couple years to do a degree in computing Data Analytics. This is all new to me but is something I have a genuine interest in pursuing. If there is anyone out there to give a tutorial in programming or recommendation. I would really appreciate it. Am based 1 hour from Dublin but am more than willing to travel to where ever. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

You mean for free right?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 miguel2007

No I don't mean for free!. I just want to get up to speed quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Look on noticeboards in colleges for people offering cheap tuition from students. Professional 1 on 1 tuition could cost upwards of e50/hour.

Try going to a Coder Dojo? It's not just for kids. Lots of tutorials online, just google for them. Depends on what you want to learn, it's a very broad area.

Advertisement