Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve Problem

Options
  • 22-04-2012 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭

my 10mth old Blackberry curve is giving me trouble for the last couple of weeks.
    The battery doesnt hold charge for very long, and needs to be charged every day..
    There is also a cursor type thing that pops up whenever you try take a photo or open an app, Its a little Black square with what looks like a second hand spinning around inside the box...
    Its like when you go online on a computer and you see the page loading symbol..

I hope someone has an answer for me before i bring it back to the shop..

Thanks..

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭pigeon999

greenspurs wrote: »
    my 10mth old Blackberry curve is giving me trouble for the last couple of weeks.
    The battery doesnt hold charge for very long, and needs to be charged every day..
    There is also a cursor type thing that pops up whenever you try take a photo or open an app, Its a little Black square with what looks like a second hand spinning around inside the box...
    Its like when you go online on a computer and you see the page loading symbol..

I hope someone has an answer for me before i bring it back to the shop..

Thanks..
    Do a ' full cycle' with the battery by draining it dead 0% and keep the phone turned off and charge it to 100% do not unplug the charger at any time during the charge and see how that works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Take the battery out for 30 seconds and pop it back in. Check for dust in the charging connectors and the battery connectors.

Advertisement