Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Long Shot

Options
  • 22-04-2012 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

But if there is anyone on here who knew a very old friend of mine who I have only recently discovered passed away in 2007, I would be grateful for any information. Her name was Deirdre O'Donnell nee Manifold, originally from Limerick and who lived in Termon. I believe she worked in a hairdressers in Dungloe. She returned to Limerick and died in 2007. Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Feelinwruff

I remember this lady! I know the hairdressers she worked in and used to see her regularly when I was young! I remember hearing that she had left but I never heard anything after that, don't know if I can be of any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jonnogael

I remember this lady! I know the hairdressers she worked in and used to see her regularly when I was young! I remember hearing that she had left but I never heard anything after that, don't know if I can be of any help?

Just spotted your reply, thanks but someone has given me all the information I wanted, very useful place, Boards.ie

Advertisement