If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onkyo HTX22HDX

Options
  • 22-04-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

Could I get this for 200 euro (icl p+p)??

If you can Sign me up!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Also I only have 1 hdmi port on my ps3 and that is used for my hdmi cable from my Ps3 to my tv. Anyway to get around this as I would need to have 2 hdmi ports on ps3 to get the sounds and picture??

Cheers!!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Emperor1989.

Thanks for getting in touch but unfortunately I could not offer the Onkyo 22HDX for the 200 Euro mark.

A retail you would be looking at for £249.95 which is around 312 Euro.
    Even online I can not find anyother prices cheaper. The very best I coudl offer would be 300 Euro on the Onkyo.

Delviery would cost 15 Euro.

On connecting the PS3. All Ps3's only have one HDMI. You would connect the HDMI from the PlayStation into the Amp/Receiver then one HDMI from the Amp/Reciever to the TV. The Amp does all your Audio and Video and out puts it the the TV.
    The way above is how you would connect any source to your amp/reciever.

Any further questions please ask.

I am still interested...what is the best price on that Onkyo(p+p) and a hdmi cable.

I could stretch to 325 but that be the limit!

Hey Emperor1989.

The Very very best price I could offer on the lot would be the 325 Euro (22HDX+ 1m HDMI and delviery)

I have the Onkyo's ready to ship today :)

Let me know what you think.

Cheers Kenny. You have a deal.

I love to pay asap but due to Bill period and awaiting on wages it could be Monday by the Latest before I can send payment. How does it work the payment now?. Hopefully I can get my hand on a bit of cash before mid week but this day week at the latest.

Do i send you a message when I can pay?

• Advertisement

Hey Emperor1989.

PM sent :)

Fantastic Service guys and delighted with my Purchase.

Quick question?

I am completely knew to this but got the basics done last night i got the Onkyo app also for my Android phone. However I am wondering what would be the best setup for my ps3 as i watch basically everything thru that. I am very green to this, I know the basics but that is it. Cheers!!

Hi Emperor1989.

Glad you are up and running :D

Best way to do is connect your PS3 into the rear of the Onkyo and then one HDMI tro the TV.

Check that the PS3 is out putting Bitstream in its sound setting menu as this tends to give the best quality.

Hope this helps, Let me know if you require any further assistance

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.