Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Railway Court Apartments

Options
  • 22-04-2012 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have been looking at an apartment in Railway Court, can anyone advise me on what its like to live there? the apartment is grand, it suits my budget,just wondering what other peoples experiences are? i was a bit worried when i seen a dog walk in with its owner, i dont want to be kept awake at night with a dog barking or really noisy neighbours.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I dont know much about them but that would be enough to put me off, apartments are not a place dogs should be kept or allowed so i would look elsewhere on that point alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

could they have just been visiting someone?

are these the ones by the new Dunnes Stores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 katuda

no, they are the ones with the balconies on pearse rd opposite mcdonalds.

they are old, but the only place that suits my budget. i dont have a car so location is perfect. gonna have to think quick because i need to be moved by end of this week.

Advertisement