Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternatives to bepanthen?

Options
  • 22-04-2012 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

So I've just arrived home from my first ever tattoo session and, although I was advised to pick some up, I couldn't get my hands on any bepanthen. Is there any household alternative (mosturisers or anything of that description) that would mimic its effects until I can pick some up in town tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

e45 until tomorrow if you're stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Cool, cheers for the reply.

And while I have you, what's yer take on clingfilm? Yay/nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Stompbox wrote: »

Cool, cheers for the reply.

And while I have you, what's yer take on clingfilm? Yay/nay?

I say yay.

Stops dirt and clothes touching off it.for the first few days which will make an infection less possible. Minimises scabbing also which can sometimes result in ink loss.

On the same note, you have to change the wrapping and clean the area 3 times a day while keeping it wrapped to stop any bacteria UNDER the wrapping from forming.

I like to keep the wrap on for 3 days after the tattoo, not including the day I got it done.

Advertisement