Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrying filled tanks

Options
  • 22-04-2012 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Anyone got any tips for carrying filled tanks - specifically type-a tanks.

Would rather carry a few full tanks than a bottle and fill on the go. Although they don't seem to leak too readily, wondered if anyone had any advice.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Anyone got any tips for carrying filled tanks - specifically type-a tanks.

Would rather carry a few full tanks than a bottle and fill on the go. Although they don't seem to leak too readily, wondered if anyone had any advice.

Thanks.

You could always pop a 'condom' from a carto on them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

wrap them in a bit of cling film?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

Thanks GH. That was my initial approach but they tend to get a bit sweaty. Was wondering if there were any other ingenious solutions out there. Condom it is in the meantime though.

Cling film! Dammit, why didn't that occur to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

I've been using the CE4 Plus for past few days. No leaks in my pocket so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

achieve wrote: »
    I've been using the CE4 Plus for past few days. No leaks in my pocket so far.

Nicotine + testicles = NOT GOOD:eek:

Are those CE4's the versions with the longer wicks?
    I've found the one I got make the eliquid look like diarrhea after a very short time, doesn't taste bad but looks pretty vile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

They are the ones made by Microcig. They are CE4 Plus, as opposed to plain CE4. Having said that I see that Microcig now call them CE4 PLUS Clearomizer® V2. I'm not 100% sure, but I think they just added the "V2" to the name over the past few days to further distinquish them from ordinary CE4. Either way, the pic at http://www.centraltrade.eu/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=231 is the one I'm using.

Advertisement