Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My skin is your canvas.

Options
  • 22-04-2012 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello all. I was just wondering if theres any1 out there whos looking to become a tattoo artist and needs some one to practise on for their portfolio? my skin is your canvas. I know its a bit risky but a friend of mine in Atlanta posted a similar enquiry and got some great work done by som1 who went on to become a tattoo artist. Unfortunatly, times are bit tough at the mo and I cant really afford to dish out the usuall amount for a sleeve or a back piece so I thought Id chance my arm (no pun intended). If any1's interested I only ask that the work is in colour and its art (no flaming swazticas or anything offensive ect). Im not sure what kind of info you might need about me but Im 31, I have 4 pretty small tattoos in total, all of which can be tattooed over, and I live in Dublin. Its a long shot but thx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I have a compass and a bottle of Indian ink and I like acid house and those 85% cocoa bars of chocolate that you can get in Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 SeanW89

I doubt very much if you gave a easel and canvas to an artist they would paint you a masterpiece for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

what ever about donating the back bit of your leg or some other random body part for a small tattoo to give someone experience, giving carte blanch to a noob to do a sleeve or full back piece is a bit nuts tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nothing good is going to come of this thread, so I'm locking it.
    Really bad idea OP.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement