Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Physio Company - Ballyowen, Lucan

Options
  • 22-04-2012 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭

Has anyone used the The Physio Company in Lucan?I have a stiff lower back/hips and was looking for somewhere I could get a deep tissue massage/postural assessment. If you have used them I'd appreciate if you could reply and let me know how you get on and what your experience was. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Corkbah

I have not used them but used a physio in Kilcock with great success (cant remember the name off the top of my head)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

I used them last year just before the Dublin Marathon when I was having big problems with my ankle. The girl who saw me went thorough everything like I'd expect and gave me a set of stretches to do and even hand-wrote a a few instructions for me after I tried them.

All in all.....very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tomred1

Used them last year, first time going to a physio so can't compare to other experiences . Physio used an ultra sound on my ankle and massaged it every session, should me a few strecthes to do also.

Used them once and found them to be good. Also used Andrew Tully down in the village. A bit cheaper and also very good.

Advertisement