Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Browning 525 Sporter Multi Choke

• 22-04-2012 9:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am selling my Browning 525 12G. It’s a sporter with 32" barrels and a brass mid-sight. The stock is 14 3/4". It’s a grade 1 but has nice engraving and lovely wood in the stock and fore-end.
    It still has all the factory supplied bits and pieces, 2 extra triggers and 4 chokes- Full, Open, 1/4 and 3/4 I think. The choke system is Browning's Invector Plus. Its back bored so the recoil is lessened. The trigger position is adjustable.
    The barrels, action and stock/fore-end and are immaculate and blemish free.
    The gun has had very little use. It’s in perfect condition.
    Comes with the plastic case and all the bits in the photos.
    I am looking for €1350 or very near that. It's a very fair price for this gun considering that its as good as new.
    I am also selling the Midas Chokes that I used in it...
    They are:
    1. Improved Modified
    2. Modified
    3. Light Modified
    4. Full
    5. Skeet
    The chokes are €170 for the set.The pics are the post related to these in the "For Sale" section.
    I will sell the gun and chokes for €1500
    It’s a beautiful gun and swings perfectly.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement