Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

david guetta

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

Im so glad prydz never became part of shm brand

Pryda is way to beast:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26 martinbe

Joachim Garraud done an interview in Future magazine last year and he said he produced all of Guettas tracks at the start. Now Guetta has somebody else to do it. He said David is the guy who gets everybody together, Writers singers Engineers He gets them all in the same room and makes music, so he is a producer just not in the same sense as your typical dance producer like Roger Sanchez or Mark Knight.

I’m not a fan of David Guetta because I don’t like pop music. Just listen to Tulisa Contostavlos new track, There all trying to make tracks like Guetta. It’s what the masses wants to hear, Your lucky you have a mind of your own and you don’t get sucked into the whole Xfactor, RnB/dance music scene. If you go to one of Guetta’s gigs and leave disappointed then it’s your fault for going, David Guetta, SHM, Avici you know what you’re getting into if you buy a ticket to their show. My cousin asked me to go to SHM@ Milton Keynes Bowl this summer, I had to decline as I know there music will put me in a bad humour.

Lucky for us there is still loads of clubs that still play underground good dance music.

Advertisement