Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punchestown

• 22-04-2012 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Wats people's bankers ? I'm thinkin hurricane, sir des champs, sizing eu and quevaga works out about 11/2.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Theres a thread on this in the horse racing forum. You might get more feedback/info there on it

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Rubi light race abandoned, is that on Saturday now? An what happens with my bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Rubi light race abandoned, is that on Saturday now? An what happens with my bet?

Should be refunded. If online, it will be just be auto put back in your balance. Bookies don't usually move the bet to a new day, as I guess you could challenge it if you lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Bet 365 are letting the bet run for the saturday but will void if requested, Paddypower just refunded my bet automatically so Id say your better off asking whichever firm you did the bet with

Advertisement