Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childcare in Leitrim

Options
  • 22-04-2012 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm new to this, please be nice!

Would anyone know the average cost of childminder in carrick on Shannon/ Leitrim village area:confused:

I have a four year old who will be starting school this september, currently paying €150 pw for crèche will reduce to €110 in sept, thinking of having another child, can't really afford another €150.

Thinking of getting childminder instead to save a few pound!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bubbles_xOoX

http://www.aupairireland.ie/

You should try checking out this website! I've seen it come up in my job searches, you can browse through Au Pair's profiles. I'm not sure about prices etc, but in the job searches I've seen they've been as low as €75-€80 a week if your willing to provide a room & food for the Au Pair! There's also live out options etc!

It might be worth checking out! :)

Advertisement