Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Somebody told me

• 22-04-2012 11:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

That the live and psn networks were joining - I know this rumour is always about but this guy seemed as it it was a done deal and fact. Any truth in the story? I have been away from gaming for a while so havnt been in the know alot - but just got mw3 last week and back in the game so its all boom boom from here on in!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Never gonna happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

as in xbox and ps3? never happen, ones a paid service the other isnt, and xbox players get the dlc over a month before ps3 users do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

ardinn wrote: »
    That the live and psn networks were joining - I know this rumour is always about but this guy seemed as it it was a done deal and fact. Any truth in the story? I have been away from gaming for a while so havnt been in the know alot - but just got mw3 last week and back in the game so its all boom boom from here on in!

The two companies merging? Unless there's a better console coming out that has amazing graphics that are better than PlayStation and Xbox combined I couldn't see it happening psn and xbl are in direct competition with each. There would be a better chance of PC merging with xbl but very unlikely to happen!

Would be good to see them merging though and bringing out the next generation of gaming together!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,713 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

you had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend
    That I had in February of last year
    It's not confidential, I've got potential.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Headshot wrote: »
    you had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend
    That I had in February of last year
    It's not confidential,

fyp

• Advertisement
Advertisement