Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Business Courses

Options
  • 23-04-2012 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I'm an engineering student, just finishing up my 3rd year but to be honest I am really interested to get into the business and entrepreneurial world. Does anyone have any recommendations for any good free online courses to begin learning or just have any suggests on where I should begin. I have a good knowledge of business already from Leaving Cert Business and keeping up with whats in the news but I want to begin to really expand my knowledge so that I can seriously begin considering starting a business and working for myself.

Can anyone help put me on the right track?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I would suggest u do a Masters in business to be credibly taken to change over your skillset.. Although you could probably get a sales type role with an engineering degree it would be for a technical company with an idea to sell based on your expertise in the degree.. If that isnt your thing i would still do a masters..

Advertisement