If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 32PDL7906H/12 TV quote

Options
  • 23-04-2012 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

My budget has changed and I have to go for a 32" now instead of a 42".

How much for the 32" model? Really like the white frame. Doesn't necessarily have to be a Philips once it's white & has smart TV features! :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

Any luck with a quote? Sky are coming to install on Thursday and I'd like to have it by then! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Ring if urgent, details are here: http://www.richersounds.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

eddiem74 wrote: »
    Ring if urgent, details are here: http://www.richersounds.ie/

Tried that. "Too busy to take your call at the moment"!! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Lily. Sorry, phones were quite busy yesterday.

Unfortunately we don't currently have a white model available from any of the manufacturers.

This is because of model changes at present with new models on the horizon.

The best value one that I can see is the LG.

http://www.lg.com/uk/tv-audio-video/televisions/LG-led-tv-32LS3590.jsp

I guess that that this will come in around £369.95 but it's not one that we stock. I can get a confirmed price and ETA for you if this is one that would interest.

Many thanks

Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

My budget has changed and I have to go for a 32" now instead of a 42".

How much for the 32" model? Really like the white frame. Doesn't necessarily have to be a Philips once it's white & has smart TV features! :o

Lilybarlean,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you - I agree on the Philips 32PDL7906 model - I covet the 42 inch version as they are really beautiful - white and with complete simplicity - they really just look like big Apple monitors!

The 32" model was never imported into Ireland, only the 42" Version and now unfortunately Philips TV's are no longer imported into Ireland (at the moment..) so unless you can find one in stock in a retailer or purchase one online from outside Ireland you will find it difficult to get a new one - if you are interested in a 42" version I'll happily call around some of the trade to see if we can get you in touch with a retailer who has one as we are completely out of stock of it :(.

Apologies again and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.