Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden Forum Beers

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Dunno if I will be going, having a wisdom tooth out the day before, so dunno if I will be a)allowed to drink, b) be in any mood to go out

I havent had any of them out (not present) but its safe to say you wont be going anywhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Sadly anywhere we go the bouncer probably wont let Berty in because he sooooo OLD ... :pac:

:pac: True my zimmer frame always seems to cause problems :( Could someone not say I was their Dad / Grandad or something !

Might try and get in for a few hours but will have to head off earlish if I do as I am up at 6:30am Sat morning.

Bleeding Horse would be handy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Looks like the Bleeding Horse is the option..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

news on the grapevine is that the Falcons , Giants, Eagles and Buc's are going.

Lions ? Packers ? : No GM present for this event ?

Sadly anywhere we go the bouncer probably wont let Berty in because he sooooo OLD ... :pac:

Sorry, I am saving money after my recent trip to Poznan and I am house sitting my sisters place. Party in Meath if you want??? :D

Raoul wrote: »
    Sorry, I am saving money after my recent trip to Poznan and I am house sitting my sisters place. Party in Meath if you want??? :D

culchies :pac::pac:

• Advertisement

culchies :pac::pac:

I'm not from Meath :mad: Hate meath. I am from the Wee County, still a Culchie in your eyes though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

So who we got going ?

Me
    Heli
    Adrian
    notyalc666(Early)
    Berty (Early)
    Empacher ?
    Ibmax ?

Anyone else ? what time we starting it at ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

There was talk of 8.30 start time ...

8:30 though if anyone is around earlier let me know as work in town

Mmmmm Beer

AAAAAvEv6ksAAAAAASSuMA.jpg?v=1217460337000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

So who we got going ?

Me
    Heli
    Adrian
    notyalc666(Early)
    Berty (Early)
    Empacher ?
    Ibmax ?

Anyone else ? what time we starting it at ?

I'll try pop in for a bit but it won't be till around 9.45. Any ideas on how to recognise you lot?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll be wearing a bright yellow 49ers T-shirt...

McG wrote: »
    I'll try pop in for a bit but it won't be till around 9.45. Any ideas on how to recognise you lot?

We'll be the the weirdos sitting in the corner :pac:

I'll have something similar to this on
    67-09654-F.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Ill be there at 9ish btw

Upstairs beside the toilets gents!

Decent sized area

Upstairs beside the toilets gents!

Be careful lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

How did this go then lads? :)

Went good paully,
    myself, danger D, McG, Berty, Adrian and the Falcons showed up to say hello before heading off for work.

I headed off about 11 ish, but was good to meet the lads.

Definitely could be a post Bfl Super Bowl thing on a regular basis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Good night. Dave, Adrian and myself headed off around 11:20ish. Lots of interesting talk of tactics etc ......

Definitely do it again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement