Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Time

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

It's on Wednesday lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

anychance of a 9:30 or even a 9:45 start for the draft im working at 10:30

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

is it not a 9pm start?

10pm is the most favourable lads so unfortunately it will start then.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

And remember folks you need your roster down to 49 before the draft or a pretty random selection of players will be cut into FA so don't go crying if it happens, you've been warned!

Just bumping this to remind everyone, including myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Paully D wrote: »
    Just bumping this to remind everyone, including myself :)

Dropped some last night, better give em a wee count in case the cpu thinks Fairley is fair game:eek:

League advanced to draft process and Raoul has been made commish.

Could someone sync LM please.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

SantryRed wrote: »
    Could someone sync LM please.

Doing it now..

I've dropped my players, down to 49 now. Roll on Wednesday at 10 :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

No more Land Shark comments anyway!

Draft board set, bring it on!

Down to 49. Team pretty much set now. Could do with upgrading two positions so gonna have a look now at my trade block :)

Down to 49. Team pretty much set now. Could do with upgrading two positions so gonna have a look now at my trade block :)

Always happy to take some Packs down South to warmer weather!

Is Shaun Rogers available?

Is Shaun Rogers available?

Check your trade block :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Santry, how long do we give each round to pick?

I usually did 1 minute for 1st-2nd round. 45 seconds for 3rd-4th. 30 seconds 5th-6th. 15 seconds 7th.

Who have you all got your eye on for tomorrow night then lads? ;)

Also, how long will the draft last? Around an hour?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

10pm tomorrow yeah? Need to prepare. Make some cuts

"Good practice, kids. Now it's time for the easiest part of any coach's job. The cut. Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Wendell is cut. Rudy is cut. Janey, you're gone. Steven, I like your hustle....That's why it was so hard to cut you.
    Congratulations, the rest of you made the team.....Except you, you and you. "
    -- Homer Simpson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Have managed to cut down to 49 players, really shouldn't feel this hard when you're deciding between guys who might play 1 or 2 snaps a game, or special teams.

Happy enough with my roster after trade season, no gaping holes so no specific target in Round 1;I should be able to take the best player that can actually get playing time in year 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Can someone update the LM site?

I've trimmed my squad and so have others, just helps us count the players on the roster tab
    And see what vital pieces we are missing

I'll do it when I get home mike

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I know I posted a link with players for the draft and the overall ratings but is there a list with more detailed ratings??

Lukebray wrote: »
    I know I posted a link with players for the draft and the overall ratings but is there a list with more detailed ratings??

I can't remember what it exactly is but if you go to the franchise on Madden itself and search around on there (think it's draft roster or something like that) you can see all the players stats.

Rosters have been sync'd

The below teams have 50 or more players

Bears
    Texans
    49'ers
    Giants
    Panthers
    Browns
    Dolphins
    Broncos
    Jets
    Buccs
    Cards

Have left a couple of former human teams in.

Lads you've been warned again so when I pick up a star player don't come moaning :pac:

What's the story with free agency then lads? I'm guessing that after the draft it opens and then it's just a free for all trying to get players?

Paully D wrote: »
    What's the story with free agency then lads? I'm guessing that after the draft it opens and then it's just a free for all trying to get players?

Yep, pretty much. Best thing to do is pick 2/3 that u want a try to get them. I've added a post the completed trades for people dropped into FA as I see mike has added in 2 players for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Quick question...How do you's compose your draft boards? I've really got no idea how to do it :/

• Advertisement

Lukebray wrote: »
    Quick question...How do you's compose your draft boards? I've really got no idea how to do it :/

there is an option on xbox live

Advertisement