Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Time

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    there is an option on xbox live

Sorry, I should have explained better :pac:

What I meant was do you's have a strategy? Say I'll try get player x with my first pick and if he's gone then a different specific player. Or do you just mark say the top 5 guys for each position and then see who is the best available when it comes to your pick?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lukebray wrote: »

What I meant was do you's have a strategy? Say I'll try get player x with my first pick and if he's gone then a different specific player. Or do you just mark say the top 5 guys for each position and then see who is the best available when it comes to your pick?

No, you pick in order of 1-infinity basically and the highest rated player you have selected thats still available will be drafted for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Lukebray wrote: »

No, you pick in order of 1-infinity basically and the highest rated player you have selected thats still available will be drafted for you
    I could only mark a top 6 players..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

There are still a few teams over the 49 roster limit.
    This is your last warning...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

There are still a few teams over the 49 roster limit.
    This is your last warning...

what's the policy on picking up free agents dropped by the CPU if people didn't trim their squads?

• Advertisement

McG wrote: »
    what's the policy on picking up free agents dropped by the CPU if people didn't trim their squads?

I think its tough luck tbh.
    Raoul can confirm but there have been more than enough warnings at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

As Heli said enough warnings were given. Just don't pick up Mays or Ninkovich! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

see you all at 10 this evening! I have no traded picks to deal with anymore so I'll just be on the general chat

Raoul wrote: »
    As Heli said enough warnings were given. Just don't pick up Mays or Ninkovich! :)

Alsong as the trade is mentioned somewhere on the forum we'll be ok.

Raoul, can you use the LM site to put FAs onto teams?

Alsong as the trade is mentioned somewhere on the forum we'll be ok.

Raoul, can you use the LM site to put FAs onto teams?

Not at the moment anyway. Maybe after the draft.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

when was Lm last updated?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    when was Lm last updated?

about 10 mins ago, i'll sync it just before the draft tonight aswell

about 10 mins ago, i'll sync it just before the draft tonight aswell

ok cool, I'm good to go

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

the league manager needs to be updated right after the draft, that should sort all the trades. So people aren't drafting unneeded free agents thinking there weak in a position.

http://tinychat.com/cmc3f

Chat room link

dont forget the draft chatroom lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

"The EA servers are not available at this time. Please try again later"

Have tried six times now in the last few minutes

Actually, I better head over to the chat room instead of posting here

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Happy with your drafts then lads?

Reasonably happy with mine. Missed out on my first two choices but they were never going to fall to 24, and then I managed to get my third choice who is a HB that's a slight bit better than my current backup, Tolbert (OVR 82).

Second round then I had traded away, but with my third round selections I managed to get some FB cover, and a speedy TE.

After that then was just scraps.

Im happy, got a starting defensive tackle, a starting CB and a backup QB who already has a rushing TD.

• Advertisement

My RE Spencer is a BEAST

All over the place, tackles flying in

Hard luck Paully, I know you wanted him :p

I rated him second best player in the draft yet he fell to pick 18, score

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Lads the max roster size is 56 players.Redskins, Titans, Chargers, Eagles and Falcons all over that number now.

I'll be cutting a few once I get near my Xbox next, have a few old guys to get rid of

McNabb getting the chop so ha

mikemac1 wrote: »
    McNabb getting the chop so ha

Ah i'll keep him just incase Schaub gets injured.
    Also this is the final season so any players who you've had for a season and havent advanced you can bin them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I had a good draft, got the top HB to fight Mathews for his place. Managed to get numbers 1/8/14 from my draft board that I set up the night before, and have a CB 80 to come from GreenBay. Got a SS 77 who has excellent stats despite being only rated 77. And backup Rolb for cover. All in all a good draft and well ran. A big thanks to Eamonn who helped people who needed it and allowed most to get some picks that they wanted.:)

Advertisement