Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.marksandspencer.ie

Options
  • 23-04-2012 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi

Just spotted on the M&S website this morning that they do not accept BOI laser card do you know why your card isnt been accepted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi mousehouse,

Thanks for your query. I am currently looking into this for you and will post here when I have some more info.

Thanks
    Pat

Hi mousehouse,

I've heard back this morning that we are currently investigating the issue with M&S to assist them with whatever difficulty they are experiencing in accepting our cards. I'll post an update here when I have more information.

Thanks
    Pat

Hi mousehouse,

I apologise for the delay in getting back to you with an update. I just wanted to let you know that Bank of Ireland Laser cards are now accepted on the M&S website.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Pat

Advertisement