Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Support groups?

Options
  • 23-04-2012 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Does anyone know of any support groups in Dublin for couples who are struggling to get pregnant?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 smellycat2010

Hi Lennyboy
    The only one I know of is the NISIG who organise meetings around the country - have a look on their website (nisig.ie)
    smellycat

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

i second NISIG, very helpful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭gud4u

I've just checked out the NISIG website and all the threads and the few replies that are there are six months older or more. Perhaps contacting them by phone would yield more results.

There isn't much for coping with infertility, just threads on the treatments available etc, don't know if that's what you mean by support group.

I would love some help and advice on accepting life without kids as it's never going to happen for us.

Don't know if a thread here would help either as this forum is for people who are still actively trying by whatever means.

OP, (or anyone else) Pm me if you'd like to chat on line/annon.

Advertisement