Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundrette for Duvets

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get some double duvets washed in the city centre. Does anyone know if Duds'n'Suds would take them? My washing machine is way too small, but I'm not sure if they do that kind of stuff there? Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

would also be interested to know anywhere really in Cork...Is there someplace you can get coach cushions cleaned too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Malari wrote: »
    I need to get some double duvets washed in the city centre. Does anyone know if Duds'n'Suds would take them? My washing machine is way too small, but I'm not sure if they do that kind of stuff there? Ta!

I enquired in Satellite Dry Cleaners on Castle Street earlier this year and they do them - can't remember how much but it did depend of the fibre - duck/goose down takes longer to dry than synthetic material and, I'd imagine, costs more as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭MissRetro

Dud's and Suds do them.. priced by weight afaik

Advertisement