Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking Sets

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a baking set to include things like bowl, rolling pin, dough cutters and things like that for a start up hobby baker. Any idea where I could get something like this? I know I could buy things individually and put it together myself but just wondering is there any nice sets out there?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Decobake is your best bet, you won't get a set of good stuff so buy separately, they'll advise.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Ikea have rolling pins and other bits, 2Euro shop sell the brilliant stainless steel bowls. They are actually fairly good quality and handy if you buy a few they just stack together very handy when you have to measure out ingredients seperatly. A lot of hardware shops now do baking stuff as well it can work out cheaper to buy things on their own.

Argos do some matching things http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=13352&langId=111&searchTerms=bakings+&authToken= They do a basic starter kit as well it's plain white though.

Or try Avoca for some really cute stuff.

I've gone nuts for red stuff so things like spatulas, cake tester, mixer, food processor, measuring spoons etc. is all along the red theme Homevalue Hardware is where I get a lot of the baking bits to match.

Advertisement