Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone games worth upgrading to iPad versions

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭

So I'm getting an iPad very soon and my iPhone has loads of good games that have iPad only versions.

Plants vs Zombies, World of Goo, Ticket To Ride stand out.

Anyone any opinions on whether it's worth paying again to get the iPad only versions ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Carcassone is excellent on the bigger screen! Several apps (like Carcassone) have universal versions. i wish more people would do it, but i'm not sure i'm ready to shell out for a 3rd copy of Plants V Zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

It's iPad only, but Kingdom Rush is the most fun I've had on iOS gaming. It's only 79c now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Ipad is only useful for one thing
    I don't play any games on mine...well..I probably did for the first 2 days, then the novelty wore off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Ipad is only useful for one thing
    I don't play any games on mine...well..I probably did for the first 2 days, then the novelty wore off.

Different strokes I guess. I'd like to know about the "one thing" it is useful for?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

grizzly wrote: »
    Different strokes I guess. I'd like to know about the "one thing" it is useful for?

Your first sentence would be a clue lol :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement