Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinner Ideas

Options
  • 23-04-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Looking for a few receipe idea's...

I have a few things in the cupboard that i've really have to start useing...

Asparagus, Cider Vinegar, Sesame Oil, Kidney Beans, Pea's...

I have chicken, racks of herbs and spices as well as passata...

And ideas for dinner receipes would be fantastic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Rather than start yet another 'recipes' thread I'd suggest that you take a look through the Here's what I had for Dinner... & Easy Peasy Recipes threads. Use the Search function to find recipes with the ingredients that you have to hand. There are also plenty of recipes to choose from in The Cooking Club.

All the best...

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

There's a great website called www.Supercookcom, where you can type in all the things you have in your press/ fridge, and they generate meals (starters, sides, main courses or desserts) out of what you have. It gives great ideas for the things you wouldn't know what to do with.

Advertisement