Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

childrens hair cut?

Options
  • 23-04-2012 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a toddlers first haircut in the city ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Jolly Barber

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

That MumN'me new place out past Morriss (tramore road/the manor) has a special kids hair cutting place with loads of stuff to keep them distracted etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

My 2.5yo had his haircut done few times now at The Barber Shop on Mayors Walk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Thanks everyone, I went into Mum n me, fab in there! She loved it and more importantly stayed in the seat with no tears :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

that place sounds great mum n me .. what are the prices like ( sorry i do realise i'm going off topic here a bit)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

€10 for my friend's 1 yr old boy's first haircut.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Totally off topic but hadn't realized that place existed. Have thought for a long time that Waterford needs a good baby shop. The pics on Facebook make it look nice. Will pay a visit tomorrow.

Advertisement