Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TOR] Dromond Kaas (spoilers)

Options
  • 23-04-2012 12:41pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I recently jumped back in with 2 feet into the game and started a Bounty Hunter. Went through Hutta, all good and am on Dromond Kaas. Am I missing something or has this planet a ridiculously hight amount of Heroic areas versus any other? My previous character (which I'll return to) was a Jedi Knight, so I can only compare this with Corruscant and that, as far as I can recall, didn't seem to have anything like the amount of Heroics available.

Is this something new that's been added with this latest big patch?

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I can't compare with Care Bear side but DK has a few serious heroics and I wandered into a few without realising it but it's to unbalanced IMHO... Wait till you get to Balmorra hahah! Some huge Heroics there... Not to mention. tattooine... Which is my favourite zone I must admit!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was on Tattooine as a Knight, wasn't too stressed about Heroics tbh, so didn't really notice them, but it's a fraking huge map and when I accidentally happened across an Imperial base and got pewpewpewed out of existence, I remembered that I needed to be on the look out for Filthy Sith.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

That's it... Use you're hate...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I think Dromund Kaas was a "hey welcome to a new world, Heres what we like to call ruin your day missions"

I agree, i went from a JK to a Sith Inquisitor and the amount of HCs were staggering compared to the Republic side of things.

Balmorra is a joke for HCs, especially when you cant find anyone to do them. I had to leave 4 or 5 behind me.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

i solo 4 man heroics all the time, its expected of you as an imperial :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement